Sunday, December 30, 2007

10 things I hate about you


Firstly, you should take notice that YOU is not a person, but my whole small pittiful Universe. Moreover, I request you dont`t take it personally.
1. Stop staring in my life and begin minding your own business.

2. Why complaining about the weather when you´ve been waiting for this warm summer rain since always?

3. Coke addiction.

4. I´d rather you talked less and drove more since you own a cab.

5. Do you really detest your own country? It means you detest yourself.

6. Is it so hard for you to understand the disparities between us?

7. You´ve lost your tenacity on the way. Stop underestimating yourself!!

8. Leave that cell phone away at least while I´m talking to you!!!...and also leave the others, I´m trying to express myself here!

9. From time to time you should remember that vanity is the greatest of all sins:P

10. Are you laughing me out?!You´better not!...

2 comments:

Ciprian Mocanu said...

sounds to me like you hate men :)) don't worry.. i respect at least 7 of those rules

Girllish said...

Wrong...I love men as men love women... Men are a part of my life, of course. These are things that annoy me on anyone, whether men or women.