Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ubuntu!



For I have stated discovering the true meaning of "Ubuntu" as my interest, why don't I commence sharing my flow of thoughts with this one African quote. If translated, Ubuntu would mean "I am who I am because of who we all are". Though rejected by many of us - outkasts - we can't hide from the paradigm society has created from our personality. Archbishop Desmond Tutu, a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, a propagandist of peace and erradication of economical disparities between countries explains: "A person is a person through other persons." Despite my rejection of this assertion, I still find it ludricuos to deny that I am not the person my parents have educated, I find it futile to deny that I lack the basis principles that my grandfather has been trying to inoculate throughout my whole childhood. Not a single punk can contest the influence of their favorite rock star on their appearance and lifestyle. Ubuntu can mean the essence of being human, of interracting, willingly and unwillingly alike. I don't know if it's only me, but I am sure I am not the one who displays a general state of happyness if secluded.

2 comments:

Unchiesul said...

Check www.ubuntu.com the fastest growing Linux user community.

Girllish said...

see? even in computing systems you stay interconnected